Base Flags &
The team must capture the opposition’s base flag and return it to
their base to score.
Having the team reinforce at their Base flag raised concerns.
- Rez points are typically DMZ’s where fighters can
- Trying to capture an object where opponents are
spawning is tactically impossible. They Rez as fast as you can kill
- Having the walking Dead milling about in the middle of
- Stress to the fighters that the Reinforcement Point
(RP) is on Active field. Provide a shaded DMZ nearby for the dead to
armour down and get air & water.
- Separate the Reinforcement point from the base.
- If using Reinforcement Waves, increase the Wave Timer
or the Wave Count (see
Personal feeling is that the only elegant way to ensure fighters
can’t be bottlenecked into their rezpoint (spawn camping) away from
their base is to have them spawn IN their base.
Second choice is separate the RP from the Base Flag. However, there
should be easy access from the RP to the Base, as a team shouldn’t have
to fight their way into their own base.
One possibility, though – a ‘doomsday device.’ If enough fighters
are ‘trapped’ in their rezpoint, they can set off a charge in the
base, killing all opponents within.. It is at the Steward’s discretion
to explain the miraculous reconstruction of the base, or factor in it’s
destruction for gameplay (i.e. it’s out of play for X minutes).